The Challenge Camerounais e.V. is a registered association based in Hamburg and is usually abbreviated to “CC e.V.”. Our association is political and religiously neutral. He resolutely opposes racist and xenophobic aspirations. Members of the association are also registered Cameroonian associations in Germany.
The association pursues, among other things, the following purposes:
- promoting the homeland of the Cameroon abroad, especially in Germany,
- to strengthen the sense of home and the patriotic spirit of Cameroonians living in Germany
- to represent the cultural diversity of Cameroon,
- promote personal encounters between Germans and Cameroonians, especially in the economic, scientific and cultural fields,
- to promote German-Cameroonian cooperation and understanding,
- promoting the integration of Cameroonians living in Germany and international understanding.
The realization of the above mentioned purposes is done by:
Ø Twice a year annual membership meetings
Ø Sightseeing tour of member associations
Ø Organization and realisation of a sports and cultural festival on the Whitsun weekend
Ø discussion groups
Ø Information, lectures, discussions and film screenings
Ø Promote the development of the Cameroonian diaspora
Ø Cooperation and cooperation with other initiatives
The association pursues exclusively and directly charitable purposes within the meaning of the section “Tax-privileged purposes” of the tax regulations (AO 1977) in the respectively valid version.
The association is selflessly active and does not pursue primarily self-economic purposes. The funds of the association will therefore be used only for statutory purposes.
For more information about our association and our intentions, feel free to contact us !